AUTO & VEHICLES
Have you ever received a Facebook Message, but couldn’t respond because you were behind the wheel? Or wanted to change music tracks, but couldn’t without juggling around Spotify and Google Maps?
Drive Mouse team wanted to create a solution with which the drivers won’t have to worry about any of these problems and stay safe while driving.
Fredy Edison, CEO Drive Mouse
BrainX team spent over a month in planning and documentation to list down the Client's requirements. Before going in the development phase, it was crucial to analyze the technical limitations. With in-depth research, BrainX's research team provided a detailed analysis on what features can be incorporated.
Drive Mouse android application was designed with safety in mind so the drivers can stay focused on the road. It provides a simplified interface, easy-to-use voice commands, and full compatibility with bluetooth remote to:
- Reply to a message or text using voice commands
- Ignore calls or messages in “Do Not Disturb” mode
- Set up text message auto-replies
- Automatically launch and close with Bluetooth pairing
- Configure to automatically launch when you start driving.